At this point I’m fully desiring fall, hearty food but the reality is that summer’s grip remains quite strong. So with that, I thought we would do a little grilled peaches for dessert last weekend and will remain one of the easiest dessert ideas around. You can top with whatever your favorite ice cream is or yogurt you have on hand. So let’s get started!
- 1 grill
- 1 tbl olive or avocado oil
- 2 whole peaches, washed and halved with pits removed
- 1 tbl ground cinnamon
- 1 tbl coconut sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat your grill to 350-400 degrees.
- Halve and remove each pit from the peaches.
- Drizzle with your choice of oil .
- Then sprinkle with your spices. Place on a baking tray or plate for transport.
- Begin by grilling the peaches cut side up for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip cut side down and grill for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and add your favorite topping (ice cream or yogurt).
- Serve immediately.
My family has a love affair with Van Leeuwen and this oat milk vanilla bean was perfection. Your favorite vanilla or creamy yogurt would be a wonderful topping as well. *Affiliate link.
Hope you give this recipe a whirl and if you do, let me know! ~xx
— Knead to Cook