The MAGIMIX by Robot-Coupe – North America Food Processor NEXT WINNER IS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1470 Lisa Schlingman Like Knead to Cook on Facebook
Name: Lisa Schlingman Facebook. You have until Thursday, Feb. 1st, 2013 to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide shipping information for your prize.
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This versatile machine includes many components and accessories for a wide variety of uses. Chrome finish.
- Extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
Food Processor includes:
- 6-cup, 10-cup and 12-cup mixing bowls.
- 2 metal Sabatier blades, one for small bowl, and one for medium and large bowls.
- Dough blade.
- 2 grating discs.
- 2 slicing discs.
- Blender Mix attachment.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book and DVD.
- Storage box.
This giveaway starts January 13th at 1 pm EST and goes through Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 12 pm EST. US Residents only. This promotion is run by Rafflecopter.
The winner must make contact with shipping address to email@example.com within 48 hours. The suggested retail is $350.00 USD.
— Knead to Cook