Matcha is my go-to. Admittedly, I’m not a coffee drinker and have never had a cup. This bread is not overly sweet, very tender but packed with flavor. The matcha is subtle but present. I love it toasted or not. With vegan butter or not. It’s a great go-to snack, breakfast or treat! And I’ve been striving to not ramble on and on so let’s get to the recipe!
My go-to matcha is here for reference. Loaf pan. Pop container.
Banana Matcha Quick Bread
- 1 bread loaf pan
- 1 oven
- 3 medium sized bananas
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 tbl avocado oil
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups all purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 tbl matcha powder
- 1 tbl ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your loaf pan with oil or line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash your bananas really well.
- Add your oil, extract and sugar. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl sift the flour, matcha, cinnamon, baking soda & salt.
- Add to your wet ingredients and blend well.
- Spoon into your loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Affiliate links are contained within this post that yield a nominal commission.
— Knead to Cook