Vegan. Gluten free. Refined sugar free.
Happy May friends! With a goal of minimizing all the text within my recipes, no one has time for that, I created these out of necessity. Ripe bananas and the need for some healthy treats for the week. These are a one bowl recipe minimizing the dishes to clean. These cookies are VERY healthy and not falling into the “indulgent” type of cookie recipe. Healthy, refined sugar-free, gluten free and packed with fiber. So good! Also thinking these would be perfect for toddlers too because they are quite tender.
Okay let’s get to it!
Banana chia cookies
- 1 oven
- 1 mixing bowl
- 2 medium ripe bananas mashed really well with a fork
- 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tbl oat flour
- 1 tbl maple syrup
- 1 tbl chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Into a large bowl, mash the bananas really well.
- Proceed to add the the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet.
- Scoop out the dough and place on your prepared sheet.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
— Knead to Cook