This creamy soup is for everyone and super customizable! Its that recipe you can use to clean out your veggies that you have stocked up. Perfect fix it and forget it kinds recipe 😉 . Nutrient dense, fiber packed and oh yeah, lots of protein too! It’s also incredibly economical and makes a lovely, large batch of soup you can share or freeze!
I’ve been in pursuit of optimizing my meals and this one got a big applause from my naturopath. By adding a few chunks of fresh turmeric made this even more anti-inflammatory and the flavor was delectable. It’s a perfect soup for fall and winter!
*Use whatever veggies you have on hand or love.
Sheet pan roasted vegetable soup.
- 1 bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow onion peeled and cut into quarters
- 8-14 garlic cloves
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 Japanese sweet potato cubed
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 2 cups zucchini cubed
- 3 inches turmeric peeled and chopped
- Avocado or other neutral oil
- Smoked paprika
- 1-2 cups green peas (fresh)
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your sheet pan(s) with avocado oil.
- Add an even layer of your veggies to roast on your pans. I used one normal size pan and one mini sized.
- Drizzle the veggies with oil and sprinkle your spices afterwards.
- Roast until golden brown and tender. I roasted for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Add your roasted veggies, turmeric, peas and broth to your blender and blend until creamy. It may be best to work in batches if you have roasted a large amount of vegetables.
- Add that to your stock pot over a low heat.
- Then proceed to add your coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Taste and add salt or pepper.
- Cook over low heat until you're ready to serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
— Knead to Cook