I have 2 pieces in my kitchen arsenal that I couldn’t live without and my Vitamix is one of them! I jokingly say that the power behind a Vitamix could turn cement into a tasty smoothie (of course I’m joking here and do NOT recommend trying that) but you get the point. It is crazy powerful makes the creamiest soups to smoothies. Chops up the most insane salsa. It’s a timesaver for sure! And if you already are lucky enough to have one… think what an awesome holiday gift this will make for someone special!
Here is the official product description:
The low, wide shape of the Series 300 allows it to blend faster, finer and more efficiently—and fit on under-cabinet counters better – than conventional blenders. It boasts a 64-oz. capacity (nearly double what most blenders allow) and fully variable speed that you control with a smooth turn of the dial.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provides the speed and control to blend everything from soup to nut butters completely and evenly with ease.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness and can be used at any speed.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make it one of the quietest blenders Vitamix has ever made.
- Vitamix Series 300 Blender is 40% quieter than previous models.
- 64-oz. carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- PVC plastic housing; improved stainless steel blades; BPA-free co-polyester carafe.
- 7-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Made in USA.
The official rules:
You must be a US resident.
You must be 18 years or older to enter.
Giveaway dates: November 19th, 2013 – November 26th, 2013
— Knead to Cook