It’s definitely the season of giving! This is the second holiday giveaway Knead to Cook is participating in. So excited to work with these awesome bloggers! This giveaway is for a $600 Visa gift card. I’m sure that will certainly make a dent in your holiday gift giving. The giveaway runs from December 2nd – 15th, 2013 and a winner will be announced on December 16th, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Holiday Cheer Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 12/02/2013 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US)) and ends on 12/15/2013 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen, Ally’s Kitchen, Basilmomma, That Skinny Chick Can Bake, Lauren Kelly Nutrition, Moore or Less Cooking, Chocolate Chocolate and More, Food Done Light, Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen, Cupcakes and Kale Chips, Recipes for My Boys, Knead to Cook, The Fountain Avenue Kitchen and Amee’s Savory Dish (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of U.S. who are 18 years or older.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
4. Prizes: 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [a Visa Gift Card ] (retail value or “ARV”: $600). Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within U.S.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries.
8. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
— Knead to Cook